Admission - Steps to Admission
A request for the prospectus and application form should be made to
the Chairman, along with D.D. for Rupees 300/- (Three hundred only)
drawn in favor of the College. The duly filled-up application along
with the necessary documents should be sent with a crossed demand
draft for Rs. 150/- (One hundred & fifty only) payable to the
College as registration fees. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
The following documents duly
attested should by enclose with the application:-
- One Photostat copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying examination
- One Photostat copy of the SSLC certificate showing the date of birth.
- Two latest passport size photos. One affixed to the application form and one
- One Photostat copy of SC, BC certificate duly certified if applicable.
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended and from
a prominent person of your locality.
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Non-Karnataka candidates and Non-Resident Karnataka candidate claiming
Karnataka Domicile should produce a Domicile Certificate.
- Registration fee of Rs. 150/- (One hundred & fifty only) by Demand Draft.