Nursing Profession which demands altruistic services from its members exerts
self discipline at a personal level and general discipline in the campus.
- Regular attendance as well as punctuality is expected from
the students at lectures, demonstrations, practices, field
work and other such academic exercises as well as in
clinical field work and other such academic exercises and
clinical experiences. They are required to attend allotted
working period in each of the prescribed subjects.
- Students are also required to present themselves neat and
tidy in their dress, avoiding exaggerated fashions.
- The students should wear the prescribed complete uniform
for duty including sandal shoes and name badges. a pair of
simple ear studs are permitted on duty.
- A sense of decorum and discipline is expected from every
student in the college, hospital as well as on the entire
campus. Ragging is strictly prohibited. They shall not
indulge themselves either individually or collectively in
any form of activity that will bring down the good name of
the Institution / Nursing profession.
- Students should refrain from disfiguring walls and
furniture and from other objectionable practices.
- Students will refrain from the form of indiscipline
unfitting to members of the nursing profession. They will
strive at all costs to be loyal to the ethics of the
institution and professional code of conduct.
- The students should speak only in English or Kannada in the
campus. Failure to follow these and these and such other
regulation will necessitate the management to take
disciplinary action as deemed fit.